5 good reasons to choose printed staff ID badges over sticky labels
Posted on: June 22, 2015 in Blog Staff ID Badges by Sarah Legge
You would be very surprised just how much attention members of the public ‚Äì your potential clients ‚Äì notice, and their perceptions of what they see. You may spend a great deal of money on marketing your business, attracting customers through your door, yet one minor flaw and you can undo so much of the good you have done. How is this possible? Simply through the type of name badge members of your staff wear. At Imagin Badges we have done a lot of research to establish a successful number of ranges of badges which all fulfil the most important function ‚Äì impress the person seeing the badge. Yes, the badge should be worn with pride by your member of staff as, after all, it is declaring ‚ÄòI am a valued member of the team‚Äô. However it is what the person seeing it on your member of staff thinks that matters the most.
Here is what we have established at Imagin Badges and what drives us on to perfect the ranges of personalised badges we have on offer:
- A quality personalised badge reassures customers that they are speaking to a permanent member of staff, not a trainee or part-time employee. This helps to build instant confidence and a stronger business relationship
- The better the quality of badge, the more an employee feels valued. Give them a sticky label and ask them to write their name on it tells them you don‚Äôt really care about them ‚Äì provide them with a quality personalised badge, a smart staff ID badge, and they will reward you ten-fold. The better the badge the more valued a member of staff will feel.
- A quality badge lets everyone know that you pay close attention to detail and that you are not a business that cuts corners.
- Quality staff ID badges set the tone for the whole business operation, in the same way that smart appearance, tidy hair, polished shoes and a welcoming smile do. A scruffy name badge undoes all the good any exemplary personal appearance may achieve.
- A quality company ID badge will remain looking smart for a long time to come ‚Äì that little bit of extra expense at the onset will be repaid by the continued smart appearance of the name badges your members of staff wear, rather than have them look like part of the furniture after a year.
It may have surprised you how much thought we put into our business, but if we want you to invest in us as suppliers of top quality ID badges to your business, we need to tell you why it is such a good idea in the first place. Like so many things in life, unless we work behind the scenes, we just take them for granted, and to many, a name badge is just a name badge. However for those of us who have a marketing background, a name badge isn‚Äôt just a name badge, it is a marketing opportunity, and a very good one at that. Not so much an opportunity to market a product, but to market you, your company, and the standards to which you work. Success in business is all about creating the right impression and ensuring that you appear a better choice than your competitors. The only way to do that is to ensure corners aren‚Äôt cut and that where promoting your company is concerned, you do your utmost to impress the client in more subtle ways, in ways where they will get the message, but not have it shouted at them as though they were idiots!
Of course the proof lies in the products themselves, so while we would be delighted if you called us to discuss any needs you will have either now or in the future for personalised badges, we would also be delighted to send you a set of samples to give you an even clearer idea of what we have been talking about.